Online Qualitative Solutions
We have broken down the geographical barriers associated with qualitative research and moved it to a digital platform. You can use our tool to conduct qualitative research with participating members from all over the globe. Our tool supports both one-on-one and focus group discussions, with the option to add moderators and observers as well.
Some of the capabilities of this nifty little tool include:
- Set-up, schedule, and invite participating members to a call in minutes.
- Be actively involved in the discussion or add moderators and observe passively.
- Observers can communicate to the moderators directly, and observe the participants as one would through a one-way mirror.
- Introduce polls at any time during the discussion to get quick insights regarding the topic in discussion.
- Moderators have the ability to mute or unmute participants as required.
- A focus group discussion can have up to 15 participants, 3 moderators, and 2 observers.
- Save and export transcripts of all your calls and videos for analysis.